I really enjoyed the prototype! I had a lot of fun. I wrote some more about it in my blog:
Slipping Soul Prototype
A downloadable Slipping Soul for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Slipping Soul is a 2D Puzzle Platformer developed by a group of Sheridan College students and graduates. The game is heavily inspired by Greek mythology and the game Limbo.
The game is still in prototype phase, and the current stage of the game will be improve or changed in the future. This download merely serves as a playable prototype/demo.
You can also find us here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/...
Oct 1st - Playable demo
Oct 5th - Credits update
Nov 10th - Custom cursor
- Slippery physics virtually eliminated
- Panels moves no longer flicker randomly
- Audio no longer restarts on the same level
- Passage level audio added
- Main menu track added
- In game track adjusted
- Passage level NPC animation adjusted
- Eyeball demons now has a vision line, that can be adjusted when possesed.
- Patrol demons now walks in the direction they were facing after depossessing.
- Brand new Patrol Demon art and animation
- Some custom font featured
- Lever and pressure plates now color codes their connection to different panels
- Misc bug fixes
1. Extract the .zip file.
2. Run the .exe
*Always keep the data folder and the .exe in the same folder. Do not attempt to rename them.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hello! I really liked your demo, it was fun to play as well as being really unique and interesting! A few tweaks to the controls wouldn't go amiss but it was still an awesome game nonetheless! Good luck with the development :D I made a let's play of it here~